Workshop: Calming Anxiety
The Mindfulness Based Workshop for Anxiety will teach specific techniques for managing anxiety-based reactions in a different way. You will be learning how to change your relationship to your anxiety through exercises and meditation.
The day long workshop will teach you a variety of skills, techniques and tools for managing anxiety with mindfulness based practices.
- Understanding your Anxiety
- Understand the neuroscience of Anxiety
- Identify unconscious patterns and coping strategies
- Identify triggers and hot buttons
- Create a personal Anxiety Preparation Plan
- Develop self-compassion for yourself
- Understanding the power of Acceptance
- Learn to respond skilfully in times of overwhelm
- Develop a daily practice of mindfulness that works for you
Mindfulness can help you to identify and respond in a different way to overwhelm and with practice, you can undo harmful patterns of behaviour that are keeping you stuck. This is a powerful workshop that comes from first-hand experience working with anxiety with herself and clients for over ten years.
This workshop is suitable for those who are wishing to find a solution to their anxiety, stress, worry or feelings of overwhelm and for professionals who are seeking to learn new ways to work with their clients.
Date: Saturday 18th March 2017
Workshop runs from 10am to 4pm. Registration from 9:30am.
Cost: £95 (includes handbook, guided meditations and additional resources)
Includes vegetarian lunch and light refreshments. Space is limited and early booking is advised.